woensdag 9 september 2009

Cast away?

My brother recently asked me this question: If you where stranded on a deserted island, which five celebrities would you want to have there with you? It sounds like an easy question, but it's not. I really had to think about this one. I choose five totally different people. So, here's my choice:

- Jensen Ackles: just because he's Jensen Ackles, I really like him and off course he's handsome. And maybe he can be the hero in this adventure.
- John Krasinksi: funny and sweet guy. I think he makes life on a deserted island bearable, he seems like a very optimistic person.
- Naomi Watts: she's very interesting, beautiful, kind and she's my favourite actress. And I really don't want to be the only woman on the island. So for the girltalk it'll really help.
- Jeff Corwin: it'll come in handy if he could tell me about the flora and fauna on the island. And he probably knows about survival.
- Jason Wade (singer of Lifehouse): only if his guitar stranded with him. So he can sing us songs by the campfire. I just love the sound of his voice (and Lifehouse is my favourite band).

These where the people that almost made it to my deserted island: Katherine Heigl, George Clooney, Owen Wilson, Adam Sandler, Sandra Bullock, Tom Hanks and Jack Johnson. See how hard it is. Try it and see for yourself.

Geen opmerkingen: