dinsdag 1 maart 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - February

It's March already and I read a couple of books in February. Not as much as I did in January, but still, my first book challenge is going OK. Here are the books I read this month.

# 7. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
# 8. The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
# 9. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
#10. Marley & Me by John Grogan
#11. Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Aron Ralston

Favorite of the month: "Water for Elephants"

I actually haven't finished Ralstons novel yet, but I will today or tomorrow. Next book I will be reading is probably "My Summer of Love" by Helen Cross. And I'm expecting two new books today, which I ordered on the internet. Both Jill Mansell books: "Mixed Doubles" and "Solo". So I'm really looking forward to reading those as well.I'll keep you updated.

Geen opmerkingen: