donderdag 1 maart 2012

Top 5 Thursday: "Supernatural" Characters

First I want to apologize for not frequently posting messages. My laptop crashed last week, so I have to share a computer. Which means I can't post messages as often as usual. In the weekends I can, so I will try to keep my blog up-to-date.

But for now, it's top 5 thursday and today I'm putting my second favorite TV show in the spotlights. Here are my favorite characters from that show.

5. Bobby Singer
Bobby is the closest thing Sam and Dean have to a father, since John died. Bobby knows a lot about the supernatural and is the Winchesters go to guy for information on how to slay a creature. He saved their asses more than once and cares a lot for Sam and Dean.


4. John Winchester
With two awesome sons, the dad had to be pretty cool too. And handsome. Although John wasn’t a picture perfect father, he did love his sons and did everything for them.


3. Jo Harvelle
My favorite female character on the show. She was introduced in season two and later made a surprise return in season 5. I really wished she hooked up with Dean, because he realized how much she meant to him right before Jo died. I hated to see her go.


2. Castiel
Although Castiel doesn’t display a lot of emotions and always exhibits an extremely somber disposition, he’s the only angel that later on does experience emotion. He helps the brothers and I like his bond with Dean.


1. Dean Winchester
Dean is a rebel and a ladies man, but deep inside there is this sweet and kind guy. He just happens to hunt the supernatural, kicks ass with a gun, drives an awesome car and has a killer smile. Seriously… what’s not to like.

They almost made the top 5: Sam Winchester, Ellen Harvelle, Lisa Braeden and Ruby

Geen opmerkingen: