donderdag 13 juni 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Upcoming Movies I'm Excited About (June 2013)

There are so many great looking movies coming out this year. Many to look forward to, but these five are my absolute favorites and must-sees.

5. This is the End
I don’t know which direction this is heading, it’s either going to be extremely funny and brilliant or simply ridiculous and stupid. I’m hoping (and secretly expecting) the first. Besides James Franco can’t do anything wrong in my eyes.


4. Monster’s University
I love “Monster’s Inc.”, it’s my favorite Pixar film. And Mike Wazowski is my favorite character from the Pixar franchise. Can’t wait to se this prequel.


3. The World’s End
I’m a fan of the combination of Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright. They already brought us two amazing films, that I can watch over and over again and that are on my favorites list. In my social circle, only me and my brother understand the brilliance of these films.


2. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
The trailer premiered yesterday and now I’m even more excited. We got to see a lot, like Smaug the dragon. It looks more action packed then the first installment.


1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
I’ve been looking forward to see it, ever since “The Hunger Games”. I saw the trailer and it looks really awesome. It’s based on my favorite book in the series, so I have high expectations.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, World War Z, Kick-Ass 2

Geen opmerkingen: