donderdag 26 december 2013

DVD Collection Update (10)

The first three Dvd's I'm going to share I bought myself, the others I received for Christmas from my brother and my parents. Very proud of them!

First I got the two new "Star Trek" movies. I already saw the first movie before, but "Star Trek Into Darkness" is going to be a surprise. I have to be honest that I especially want to see Benedict Cumberbatch as the villain.

I recently watched this movie and I'm glad I bought it. I heard so many great things about it. It's a Belgian movie and it touches your heart.

This is probably not going to be one of his best movies, but I like Clint Eastwood and also Amy Adams. I think they are going to be great together, I still have to see it.

This was my first Christmas gift. I never would have bought "Rango" myself, because I own hardly any animated movies that aren't Disney. But I saw it once and I thought this was a fun movie. I really like this gift!

How I got this TV-show, "Waking the Dead" season 3, is actually a very funny story. I don't know it and I've never seen a single episode of this show. I asked for season 3 though, but from "The Walking Dead". My mom made a mistake, haha. But since this is an Emmy winning BBC detective, I might even like this show. It sure sounds good. So, I'm still a happy girl.

The cutest robot ever is probably "Wall-E". This edition is actually very cool, the disc slides out of its cover. And the cover is embossed and very shiny.

And my last present was "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter", a movie I almost bought myself a week ago. I put it back, because I thought this could be a movie my brother could buy me for Christmas. Do I know my brother or what?

Geen opmerkingen: