donderdag 19 december 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Christmas Movies

I love Christmas! It’s such a lovely time and I enjoy spending it with my family. What I also love is the Christmas movies. Every year the same, but still I’m entertained. So here is how I ranked them: movie which get me in the Christmas mood. Here are my favorites.

5. Love Actually
My guilty pleasure… I secretly swoon when I watch this movie. Don’t you just melt when Andrew Lincoln is showing his cue-cards, or smirk whenever Hugh Grant starts to dance. And what about that cute kid trying to win over the girl of his dreams by learning to play the drums. Filled with romance and the true spirit of Christmas!


4. Gremlins
Jolly good times I’ve had while watching this movie. Great film, so much fun and also a bit scary. It’s fascinating that a creature as cute as Gizmo, can turn into such a horrible green monster. They do know how to show the Christmas spirit though.


3. Die Hard
OK, not your mood setter, but it is Christmas. I also watch it when it isn’t Christmas, but when I think of this holiday I also think of “Die Hard”.

2. Home Alone
I stopped counting, that’s how many times I have already seen it. And still it cracks me up every single time and I just love how Kevin outsmarts those burglars every single time.


1. The Muppet Christmas Carol
There are so many movies based on the most famous Christmas story, but this is without a doubt the people’s choice. Well, it’s my choice!


They Almost Made the Top 5: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, In Bruges, Life of Brian

Geen opmerkingen: