zondag 23 maart 2014

DVD Collection Update (13)

I got some great films recently. Four new movies and one classic that everyone just has to have. I could've bought more DVD's, but I restrained myself, haha! But you can expect more newer films soon, because I have a big wishlist!

First I got "Jagten", which I saw earlier this year. I was so surprised and this film took my breath away. It left my speechless. I had to have it and I bumped in to it by accident. And it was really cheap. The people selling it didn't realize how amazing this film was I think.

I was so excited when this DVD finally came out. "The World's End" never played in our theatre, only in the big cities like Amsterdam. So me and my brother just had to be patient for it to come out in March. And it was worth the wait. Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost didn't disappoint! It was fantastic!

"The Butler" didn't turn out to be as good as I expected. I always buy movies that I know I will like (if I haven't seen them before), but this movie didn't quite make that brief. I didn't dislike "The Butler" but I expected more. Forest Whitaker is great though!

This is a classic every movie buff just needs in his collection. "Jaws" still scares the shit out of me after watching it over 20 times. Still one of the best movies Spielberg ever directed.

This movie I haven't watched yet, but I just know I'm going to love this. I read so many great thing about "Captain Phillips" and Tom Hanks hardly ever disappoints me. I love that guy!

Geen opmerkingen: