donderdag 20 maart 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Ron Howard Movies

Ron Howard is one of my favourite movie directors. Who knew that the Richie from “Happy Days” would be such a magnificent filmmaker? Here are my five favourite Ron Howard directed movies.

5. The Da Vinci Code
I know it was discussed when it came out, I was one of the few people that really loved this film. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I enjoyed every minute of it. I’m actually very sad that Ron Howard isn’t going to direct “The Lost Symbol” which is the next film in the Robert Langdon series.


4. Cinderella Man
One of the best boxing movies and such an amazing story. It’s a movie that people don’t really talk about anymore, but it should never be forgotten.


3. Apollo 13
I’m somehow always intrigued by space and “Apollo 13” is one of the best movies in this genre. Tom Hanks is fantastic as Jim Lovell.


2. Rush
Ron Howard managed to amaze me with this film, even though I don’t like Formula 1 racing. I was drawn into the world and it kept my attention at all times.


1. A Beautiful Mind
This is actually one of my all-time favourite movies. I was so amazed by Russel Crowe’s performance. I just love this movie, it’s so well made.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Frost/ Nixon, The Paper, Ransom, How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Geen opmerkingen: