maandag 21 april 2014

Best & Worst: Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley is a fantastic actress, very pure and solid. She hasn’t starred in anything memorable for a while, but she is in “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit” which came out earlier this year. Here is my choice of best & worst of Keira Knightley.


As you might know it’s based on my favourite book and there are many versions of this story. But this is my favourite one of them all. Keira Knightley is the perfect Elizabeth Bennet, just like I imagined her in my head while reading the novel.
Honorable Mentions: “Atonement”


It sounded good, just the movie for Keira. But instead it was one of the most boring stories ever. Everything that happened in this movie, happened a couple of times, like I was in “Groundhog Day”. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t Keira to blame. Just simply the story, it was one giant snooze fest.
Dishonorable Mentions: “The Hole”

Geen opmerkingen: