donderdag 10 april 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 2011

This was an incredibly good movie year, at least for me. It gave me some of my favorites, that I also own on DVD and I can watch over and over again.

5. Warrior
Only saw it once, but it left a big impression on me. Such a good film, that was overlooked if you ask me. And the music in the last scene was just perfect.


4. The Help
A total guarantee to make me cry every time. The book is great and the director captured it very well. A movie carried by women.


3. Drive
It’s really hard to explain this movie to people who haven’t seen it. It’s just such an amazing movie experience.


2. 50/ 50
The difficult theme is brought to us with such wit and heart without it ever being a sob story. Fantastic acting by Joseph Gordon-Levitt.


1. Midnight in Paris
I’m in love with Paris, but also with this film. Woody Allen did such a great job and Owen Wilson was the perfect guy to play Gil Pender.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Jane Eyre, Bridesmaids, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, My Week with Marilyn, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Muppets

Geen opmerkingen: