zondag 30 november 2014

Monthly 4 - November 2014

The last day of november. I did and saw some great things.
 
 
1. Every year my mom and I go to Kreadoe. It’s a fair for everything that has to do with arts & crafts. Two big halls filled with stands with all sorts of hobby’s, it’s a dream world for every creative person.

2. I bought the DVD of “True Detective” season 1 for my brother’s birthday. He is a big fan and he kept raving about it. So he told me I had to watch it too. And I did. I finished it in two days! I was hooked immediately and Matthew McConaughey plays his best role ever. Great show.

3. After waiting an entire year, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1” finally made it to the theatres. Me and my brother saw it on opening night. It is my least favorite of the series so far, but still very awesome!

4. My friend Irene is having her first baby and my other friend Evelien and I arranged a baby shower for her. She didn’t know about it. Irene was super surprised when she saw us all sitting there.

Geen opmerkingen: