maandag 16 februari 2015

Quotables: "Guardians of the Galaxy"

It was my favourite movie of 2014 and I have rewatched it a couple of times already. It’s such a fun film and it gave me everything I expected. It’s also filled with awesome quotes, so here they are.

Drax the Destroyer: I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am that you've accepted me despite my blunders. It is good to once again be among friends. You, Quill, are my friend.
Peter Quill: Thanks.
Drax the Destroyer: This dumb tree is also my friend.
[Groot grunts]
Drax the Destroyer: And this green whore is also...
Gamora: Oh, you must stop!

Rocket Raccoon: [about Drax] Metaphors go over his head.
Drax the Destroyer: NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.

Gamora: I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I would be grateful to die surrounded by my friends.
 

Rocket Raccoon: That's for if things get really hardcore. Or if you wanna blow up moons.
Gamora: No one's blowing up moons.
Rocket Raccoon: You just wanna suck the joy out of everything.

Gamora: I know who you are, Peter Quill, and I am not some starry-eyed waif here to succumb to your... your pelvic sorcery!

Drax the Destroyer: Finger on throat means death!
[kills Korath]
Drax the Destroyer: Metaphor.
Peter Quill: ...Sort of.
 
 
Gamora: And Quill... Your ship is filthy.
Peter Quill: She has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.
Rocket Raccoon: You got issues, Quill.

Gamora: I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.

Rocket Raccoon: Why would you want to save the galaxy?
Peter Quill: Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!

Gamora: We're just like Kevin Bacon.
 
 
Rocket Raccoon: [scans a small child] Look at this thing. It thinks it's so cool. It's not cool to ask for help! Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle!

Gamora: Your wife and child shall rest well, knowing that you have avenged them.
Drax the Destroyer: Yes. Of course Ronan was only a puppet. It's really Thanos that I need to kill.

Rocket Raccoon: YOU'RE... MAKING... ME... BEAT... UP... GRASS!

Geen opmerkingen: