vrijdag 6 februari 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (January 2015)

The first month of the challenge. I saw some new movies and some older ones. It was a pretty good month, especially because it's only the beginning. Here are my favorites of the month.

5. The Interview
So much controversy about this movie, even before it came out. “The Interview” was really funny and I enjoyed both Seth Rogen and James Franco. They are a great duo.
 
 
4. Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
Well, in this series it seems like the movies get better and better. “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol” is the best film in the franchise.
 
 
3. Frozen
As a Disney fan, I just loved “Frozen”. And the songs have been in my head ever since. “Frozen” is and old school Disney film, with great songs and showstoppers.
 
 
2. Birdman
This is a cinematographic masterpiece. What a fantastically made movie and Michael Keaton finally gets the role he deserves. Also Emma Stone, Naomi Watts, Edward Norton and Zack Galifiniakas did a wonderful job.
 
 
1. Whiplash
I stood up and cheered when I saw “Whiplash”. What a fantastic movie! And J.K. Simmons, his character terrified me. “Whiplash” is such a good movie, I will watch this many more times.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Skyfall, The Imitation Game, Fright Night, Mission: Impossible 3

Geen opmerkingen: