donderdag 14 april 2016

Top 5 Thursday: 2016 Summer Movies to Look Forward to

As a big movie nerd I’m also looking out for new movies. Today I’m going to share with you the five films I can’t wait to see, that will be released this summer (june/ july/ august, US release dates).

5. Ghosbusters
Okay, I’m a little skeptical. But somehow I’m still interested in seeing it, because of the great comedic actresses (and Chris Hemsworth). I hope it’s going to be funny.


4. Suicide Squad
We’ve seen a few trailers now and I get more excited after seeing a new trailer. I think this is going to a good film and I’m curious about Jaret Leto’s version of The Joker and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.


3. Jason Bourne
We don’t know that much about the new Jason Bourne film, but knowing the franchise is returning is reason enough for me to go to the theaters. I love these films and Matt Damon is fantastic in them.


2. Finding Dory
Oh how I love “Finding Nemo”. And Dory is my favorite character, so off course I’m super stoked to see a spin-off film. Can’t wait!


1. The BFG
I’m a huge fan of Roald Dahl’s children’s books. Some of them have been made into movies quite successfully. I’m very confident that Steven Spielberg created a gem with “The BFG” (The Big Friendly Giant).


They Almost Made the Top 5: Independence Day: Resurgence

Geen opmerkingen: