zondag 5 mei 2024

Rewatching My 100 Favorite Movies - Update 27

I decided to rewatch my 100 favorite movies of all-time. What those are, you can check HERE. I watch them in random order, there is no rhyme or reason there, just watching those movies I love so much.
 
89/ 100: A League of Their Own (1992)
We follow American women who stood their ground in the All American Girls Baseball League during World War II. This film will always hold a special place in my heart for some reason. Me and my family watched it a lot when I was younger and it makes me smile every single time. I think this is the movie that made me love Tom Hanks as much as I do now. Please check my full review HERE.
 
89/ 100: Signs (2002)
Former pastor Graham Hess has lost his faith after a tragedy. One day he encounters immense crop circles in his corn fields. On TV, he sees that these circles have also appeared elsewhere in the world. This thrillers always excited me and I believe director M. Night Shyamalan made his best film after “The Sixth Sense” with this one. And can we talk about the creepy soundtrack, it’s so good. Click HERE for my full review.
 
90/ 100: The World’s End (2013)
Five childhood friends decided to embark on a pub crawl, that they didn’t finish twenty years ago. But something’s up in their hometown. I knew it, even before seeing it for the first time, that this was going to be a favorite for life. An unconventional mix of nostalgia, tragicomedy and Sci-fi and I love every minute of it. Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright are a trio that work perfectly together. HERE is my full review.

 
Still to watch: 10

Geen opmerkingen: