zondag 19 juli 2009

Long Road Out Of Eden Tour

Yesterday me and my dad went to see The Eagles in concert. They played at the Gelredome Arena in Arnhem (The Netherlands). I had a blast! It was amazing. They played some songs from their latest album, but also the classics. Hotel California, Heartache Tonight, Lyin Eyes, Take It Easy, Take It to the Limit, you name it. They ended the concert with Desperado. The only song that I really missed in their playlist was Last Resort, which is my favourite song, but still... the concert was great. They played a two hour show, with a lot of power. They still got it!!! Oh yeah, and Joe Walsh had the helmet cam on, so we could see ourselfs on the big screen. He's a funny guy.
It was a lot of money, but it was worth every penny. Here are some pictures I made:





Geen opmerkingen: