vrijdag 1 april 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - March

I read very slow this month. But I did (almost) finished 6 books. Here's another update on my 50 Books Challenge.

# 12. My Summer of Love by Helen Cross
# 13. Mixed Doubles by Jill Mansell
# 14. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
# 15. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
# 16. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
# 17. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

Favorite of the month: "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"

I haven't finished "Cloud Atlas" yet, but I will probably finish it tomorrow. I added it to the list because I started reading it in March.
I still have some books to read. Next will probably be "Watership Down" by Richard Adams. I once read it for English class, when I was still in high school. I wanted to reread it for a while and I finally got a hold of it at the library. Check out my blog soon for updates on my challenge.

Geen opmerkingen: