zaterdag 30 april 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - April

April was a good reading month. I read seven books! For me that's a lot. And I read some really good ones too. Here's an update.

# 18. Watership Down by Richard Adams
# 19. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
# 20. Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie
# 21. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
# 22. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
# 23. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
# 24. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

Favorite of the month: "Watership Down"

I started "Ape House" today by Sara Gruen. She also wrote "Water for Elephant" one of my absolute favorites. You will see a review of that book as soon as I finish it. I have some other books I need to read, but for now it's just this one. I'll keep you updated and to all the booklovers: Happy reading!

Geen opmerkingen: