vrijdag 1 juli 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - June

What a busy month! Work was very hectic, the last couple of weeks of school. I had parent meetings and the kids got their rapportcards. I didn't have a lot of time to sit down and read and sometimes I was just to tired to. But I did read a few books. Here's the list of these months books.

# 31. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
# 32. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
# 33. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
# 34. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
# 35. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Favorite of the month: "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

I haven't finished the last one yet, but I will very soon. I only have to work for another week and then I have six weeks off!! I can do a lot of reading in those six weeks. I'll keep you updated.

Geen opmerkingen: