dinsdag 16 oktober 2012

Best of... Mila Kunis

I love Mila Kunis. She's not just another pretty face and she doesn't see herself as a sex symbol. Mila is very talented, funny and I enjoy watching her films. Here are my favorites.

"Forgetting Sarah Marshall"
If you like Judd Apatow's movies, you like this one too. It's a good date movie, though certainly NOT one for the kids or younger teenagers. And I love Jason Segel and Mila Kunis together.

"Max Payne"
Just a no-brainer I enjoyed.

"Extract"
A light, funny comedy with a very good cast. Especially Kristen Wiig, she's always memorable in her movies.

"The Book of Eli"
I like post-apocalyptic movies, but this is not just another one. It's different, original and surprisingly good. As always Denzel Washington plays a terrific role and the ending twist was great. Love Mila in this film.

"Date Night"
A real funny movie. Although Steve Carell and Tina Fey take the lead, James Franco, Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg are the most memorable characters in the movie.

"Black Swan"
Her best role and movie so far. This is a true piece of art and Mila's performance is fantastic.

"Friends with Benefits"
I saw it against my will, but I don't regret it. It's a fun comedy and Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have great chemistry.

"Ted"
This is one of the funniest films I've seen in the last couple of years. It's hilarious, mostly thanks to the voice of Seth MacFarlane as Ted. But both Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg know how to be funny.

2 opmerkingen:

E.B. Black zei

I saw most of those movies. They were amazing!

Joyce Heinen zei

What's your favorite of the list?