zaterdag 9 februari 2013

In My Mailbox (83)

I got some amazing postcards this week. Seven officials and one private swap. The first is already great. This polar bear postcard is just breathtaking. It's from Jyväskylä, Finland. And the senders are two dogs, funny right.


Sent: january 31st 2013
Received: february 5th 2013
Distance: 1,713 km (1,064 miles)
Travel Time: 5 days

This really funny and colorful frog postcard came from Delft, the Netherlands. The sender has the same problem as me. Sometimes you put such an effort in picking out the perfect card for someone and some people just send those free cards. I'm glad that this sender isn't one of those people.


Sent: february 4th 2013
Received: february 5th 2013
Distance: 144 km (89 miles)
Travel Time: 1 day

From St. Petersburg, Russia I got this amazing fall card. She bought the card in her favorite bookstore and when she saw this postcard she immediatly thought it would be perfect for me. I send her a card in return, because she wants to exchange cards and letters as well.


Sent: january 17th 2013
Received: february 5th 2013
Distance: 1,800 km (1,118 miles)
Travel Time: 19 days

I think that this is my favorite of the week. A killerwhale card can always me me happy. Specifically chosen for me byt the sender from Düsseldorf, Germany.


Sent: february 1st 2013
Received: february 5th 2013
Distance: 56 km (35 miles)
Travel Time: 4 days

From Kiev, Ukraine I got this fantastic bear postcard. Simply wonderful! The sender is a fan of Harry Potter too. As a thank you I send her a postcard as well and maybe in the future we will send each other more postcards or even letters.


Sent: january 30th 2013
Received: february 5th 2013
Distance: 1,722 km (1,070 miles)
Travel Time: 6 days

This gorgeous horse came from Modena, Italy. This is my second card from Italy. The sender didn't write a lot on the back, but a great card like this speaks for itself.


Sent: january 30th 2013
Received: february 7th 2013
Distance: 816 km (507 miles)
Travel Time: 8 days

This cute postcard from Cherkasy, Ukraine also didn't have a lot of writing on the back. But again, this sweet squirrel is forgiven. Lovely isn't it?


Sent: january 29th 2013
Received: february 9th 2013
Distance: 1,857 km (1,154 miles)
Travel Time: 11 days

And this card came from Gatchina, Russia. This guy send me a card before, but he was so happy with my reaction to his card that he decided to send me another. Nice right! So I send him a postcard in return. That's the least I can do.


Thanks Blue & Loki, Elize, Kristina, Norbert, Katherine, Gabriele, Alex and Anton for you great postcards!!

Geen opmerkingen: