donderdag 21 februari 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Bear Postcards

I've been a postcrosser for 531 days now and I've received so many amazing cards already. I think I'm going to do this more often, make a top 5 of some of my cards. For example, I've received some bear postcards and I'd like to share with you my favorites. Here they are.

5. Minsk, Belarus (Maria)
This cutie pie made my day when I received it. Great psotcard.



4. Changsha, China (Green)
Pandas are amazing creatures. Always wanted to see one, never did. I received quite some panda cards by the way, this is a fantastic card.



3. Kiev, Ukraine (Andrii)
What a lovely racoon.I can't believe that people hate them for trashing their... eh trash. Isn't he cute?



2. Kiev, Ukraine (Katherine)
It's like he's posing. Amazing postcard, made me really happy.



1. Jyväskylä, Finland (Blue and Loki)
This polar bear is my favorite bear card I've got so far. It's just so beautiful. Just the headshot.



Geen opmerkingen: