zaterdag 6 juli 2013

In My Mailbox (94)

Only three cards and one swap. Sad... But some nice ones. This wonderful vintage postcard came from Emmen, Netherlands. Wonderful isn't it?


Sent: june 27th 2013
Received: july 1st 2013
Distance: 187 km (116 miles)
Travel Time: 4 days

This card from Rivne, Ukraine came wita surprise. A money bill, money from Ukraine! I don't thinks it's worth much, but how great is that.


Sent: june 23rd 2013
Received: july 4th 2013
Distance: 1,421 km (883 miles)
Travel Time: 11 days

This card came from Stuttgart, Germany. This is actually my favorite of the week. Lovely contrast between the black & white and the brght colors of the balloons. Amazing!


Sent: may 29th 2013
Received: july 5th 2013
Distance: 357 km (222 miles)
Travel Time: 37 days

I also got a card from Banten, Indonesia. I send her a card and as a thank you she send me this one. I really love it whn someone appreciated your card and actually thanks so for it.


Thanks Renate, Vika, Marion and Qonita for you wonderful and amazing postcards this week!

Geen opmerkingen: