woensdag 2 september 2015

Monthly 4: August 2015

ANother month went by. Itwas a month woth ups and downs. I did one super amazing thing, and some bad things happened. Like my dad who was in an accident and me going into surgery.
 
 
1. In August me and my brother traveled to the Galapagos Islands. What an amazing place to be. We saw so many islands, not one island is the same. And there are so many beautiful animals, who you can get really close to. For travel fans and nature lovers, I can recommend the Galapagos Islands.

2. In the Galapagos, we also went snorkeling a couple of times. I never thought I would do that though. It was a bit scary, but I’m glad I did it.

3. I love arts and crafts and hand lettering is one of my recent new hobbies. I doodles this happy birthday card for my friend Inge and send her this pic.

4. Okay, maybe this is not one of my favorite things, but I had surgery this month. They removed vascular veins and now I have to wear this ugly sock for three weeks.

Geen opmerkingen: