donderdag 3 september 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (August 2015)

It was a great month for my movie challenge. Saw some awesome films this month, so here we go with the monthly top 5.

5. Eyes Wide Shut
I never watched this movie completely, I knew about that orgy scene and I kind of refused to watch it. But I’m glad I did now, because it’s an amazing film. The suspense and mystery is its strong point.
 
 
4. Still Alice
Wonderful performance by Julianne Moore in this touching story about a woman with Alzheimer’s disease. It really grabbed me.
 
 
3. Gosford Park
I reminded me of “Downton Abbey”, but then as a movie. I loved all the intrigue and secrets between the different characters.
 
 
2. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
A movie that has been on my watch list for quite some time, and I finally got to see it. It was fun, mostly because of Peter Sellers. Man, that guy is funny!
 
 
1. Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
I was so looking forward to seeing this movie and it met every expectation I had. It was freaking awesome. I just love Tom Cruise….
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Shaun the Sheep, Trainwreck, Far From the Madding Crowd

Geen opmerkingen: