woensdag 30 december 2015

Top 10: Worst Movies I Watched for My 2015 Challenge

After all the awesomeness of my movie challenge, here is the crap pile. I really saw some shitty movies. This is list is also a warning for you, to never watch them. EVER!

10. American Sniper
This was not so much a terrible movie, but a huge disappointment. Director Clint Eastwood made an overly patriotic film, that was never interesting.
 
 
9. De Verbouwing
Based on a novel by Saskia Noort. The book is almost always better, also in this case. For a thriller the movie didn’t have many surprise element, where the book did. And the movie becomes more and more unbelievable once we go towards the end.
 
 
8. Magic Mike XXL
There something about stripper men…. I just don’t find them appealing, it doesn’t work for me. Where “Magic Mike” was still bearable, this just isn’t. It misses the humor from the first film, it’s boring and it drags.
 
 
7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
In the two and a half hour runtime it’s mostly rough love scenes and action sequences full off special effects. Electro is the main villain, but doesn’t contribute much. Not even to mention Rhino, whom I found ridiculous and he was only it for a few minutes.
 
 
6. Graveyard Shift
A film based on a Stephen King story. We know that they sometimes aren’t that good. Well, “Graveyard Shift” is one of them. I simply don’t remember much of the movie, which is never a good sign.
 
 
5. A Nightmare on Elm Street (remake)
Where I enjoy the original film, the remake of “A Nightmare on Elm Street” is terrible. One of thoses movies where I’m still asking myself why they had to remake it. Some scenes where just literally copied from the original, with bad acting. And the acting in the original isn’t all that great, this is even worse.
 
 
4. The Legend of Hercules
“The Legend of Hercules” offers you theatrical fights and lots of muscles. Director Renny Harlin focusses on the love story, but it doesn’t work. Hercules fights for love and peace, but comes off as an aggressive beast instead of a hero. movie has nothing more to offer then spectacular scenes and an overkill of slow motion. The story is not convincing and the acting isn’t great either.
 
 
3. Fifty Shades of Grey
Okay, this is the worst movie of 2015. I can’t believe I actually made it through this film. For a movie about sex, it’s really not that sexy. I already hated the books, that were based on “Twilight” fan fiction. I think that’s already reason enough to not go see it. This movie sucks.
 
 
2. De Overgave
Okay, so this is basically the Dutch “Fifty Shades of Grey” and even worse. Yes, that’s is possible. I;m not even going to talk about it anymore.
 
 
1. Movie 43
Shame on all the great actors that took part in this horrendous film. It’s a terrible film, not even funny. Boooooh!
 
 
Dishonorable Mentions: Devil’s Knot, Quicksilver Highway, Stone. Single White Female, Entourage

Geen opmerkingen: