donderdag 3 december 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (November 2015)

I saw a lot of 2015 movies, some really good ones. Here is my list of movies I watched for my challenge in November.

5. Spectre
I was so excited about the movie, but I heard so many bad things about it I went in with hardly any expectations. I don’t understand why some people didn’t like it, because I really did! It’s a great Bond film, especially that opening scene!


4. Straight Outta Comptonv
What a fantastic film. Based on a true story. And even with so many unknown actors, it was great. I think nobody saw this coming.
 
 
3. The Martian
Matt Damon rocks! A very good film, with some unexpected humor in it as well. Well done Ridley Scott.
 
 
2. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
The one I was looking forward to this month. The last film in the series, the final chapter. It was amazing! I think this might be my second favorite of the franchise.
 

1. Short Term 12
Such an honest and real story, this movie really grabbed me. A perfect film. I could really relate to the story and the characters, a definite must see!
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Three Days of the Condor, Junebug

Geen opmerkingen: