donderdag 30 juni 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (June 2016)

This month I did watch some really bad films or just mediocre somewhat forgettable movies. But luckily I also watched some really good ones. Here are my favorites for the month of June, film I watched for my challenge.

5. Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit
Claymation always fascinates me. The dedication, love and work that is put into a project. “Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit” looks fantastic and the film is super funny. I love the movie references.


4. The Squid and the Whale
I always love films about dysfunctional families. And this is a dysfunctional family with the capital D. And this is probably Jeff Daniels at his best, he is such an underrated and underappreciated actor.


3. Finding Dory
How can I not love this movie? I was so looking forward to seeing this and it gave us so much. Humor, action, old loveable characters and new memorable characters. I loved Hank! “Finding Dory” is a fun Pixar adventure for the while family!


2. Ant-Man
I didn’t expect “Ant-Man” to be this good, It even made it to my top 5 MCU films. Paul Rudd, who I didn’t think could take on a superhero role, did an excellent job as Scott Lang. I loved this movie.


1. The Nice Guys
This was just the perfect crime comedy. Director Shane Black, who also directed “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang”, knows his strength. And Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling are a match made in heaven. The film is hilarious and I enjoyed every minute of it.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Everest, Carol, Demolition

Geen opmerkingen: