donderdag 4 augustus 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (July 2016)

I didn’t watch a lot of (for me) new movies this month, but I did manage to make a top 5. Here are my favorite films for my Challenge and the month of July.

5. Jason Bourne
Not as good as the other three films in the series, but “Jason Bourne” did have a lot of action and of course a great performance by Matt Damon. But it was in fact Alicia Vikander with the best performance.


4. 300
A movie I never completed and this month I finally watched the entire film. “300” is a great looking movie, action packed, entertaining and spectacular.


3. Strangers On a Train
Alfred Hitchcock hardly ever disappointed us with his films. This thriller is again amazing, about two strangers that meet each other during a train ride and make a pact.


2. 10 Cloverfield Lane
A movie that was very secretive before its trailer was released. Most of the film takes place in an underground bunker with only three characters. A really good film.


1. The BFG
As a girl who grew up with Roald Dahl’s children’s books, I was super excited about “The BFG”. And it didn’t disappoint. It looks magical and fantastic and I loved mark Rylance as the BFG. And Ruby Barnhill as Sophie, so good!


They Almost Made the Top 5: Sexy Beast, Frankenweenie, Ghostbusters

Geen opmerkingen: