woensdag 9 januari 2013

Quotables: "Die Hard"

“Die Hard” is without a doubt one of the best action movies ever made. The main reason why I like this film so much is its leading man Bruce Willis as John McClane. And another reason is the bad guy, Hans Gruber, played by Alan Rickman. And with that there is just so much action, cursing, shooting, bleeding, you name it. Here are my favourite quotes from “Die Hard”.

Supervisor: [as McClane tries to call up police] “Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only”.
John McClane: “No fucking shit, lady. Does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?”

John McClane: [huddled in an air vent, recalls his wife's invitation] "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."


Hans Gruber: “Now, you can break the code? “
Theo: “You didn't bring me along for my charming personality.”

John McClane: [after McClane sets off massive explosion] “Is the building on fire?”
Sergeant Al Powell: “No, but it's gonna need a paint job and a shit load of screen doors.”


John McClane: “But, all things being equal, I'd rather be in Philadelphia.”

Geen opmerkingen: