donderdag 3 januari 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movie Couples of 2012

I did a top 5 like this last year, so I'm doing it now. My favorite on screen couples of 2012.

5. Scarlett Johannson and Jeremy Renner (“The Avengers”)
Although technicaly they aren't a couple, but they had amazing chemistry and there is something more going on.


4. Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg (“Ted”)
A funny and very sexy couple. Liked them together on screen and they looked believable as well.


3. Emily Blunt and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (“Looper”)
A troubled couple, they both have a lot of issues. Maybe that drawes... But Emily Blunt and Joseph Gordon-Levitt look amazing together.


2. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum (“The Vow”)
The cutest and most heartwarming couple on this list. They are on fire!


1. Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth (“Snow White and the Huntsman”)
Before I saw the movie I didn't see it, just because I wasn't a Kristen Stewart fan. But after I saw the movie I was super happy about this duo. And who can not fall for Chris Hemsworth? Exactly...


They almost made the top 5: Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth (“The Hunger Games”)Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling (“The Lucky One”) and Michelle Williams and Seth Rogen (“Take This Waltz”).

Geen opmerkingen: