donderdag 28 maart 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Always Watch When They're on TV

I think everyone knows this phenomenon: movies that, for some reason, you always watch whenever they are on TV. And mostly they aren’t the best or even your favorite movies. Here is my list.

5. Shanghai Noon
This is hilarious, my mom and I love watching this film. The combination of Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan seems weird, but works like a charm.


4. Home Alone
Every Christmas! And still funny as hell. Who doesn’t like “Home Alone”, I would like to meet that person.


3. Beverly Hills Cop 3
I can already see you roll your eyes. I think this movie is awesome, can't tell you why. Oh yeah, maybe because it's freakin' hilarious!


2. The Burbs
My brother and I are big fans of this Tom Hanks movie. It’s his funniest film and it even made it to the top 5 of best Tom Hanks movies. We can actually quote from it and we make jokes about it and no one else knows what we’re talking about.


1. Demolition Man
I don’t know what it is, but I love this film. I always watch it, literally always. I can’t explain why….


They Almost Made the Top 5: Gremlins, Independence Day, Jurassic Park, Daylight

Geen opmerkingen: