woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Best & Worst: Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson breaths sex appeal. She is hot and she doesn’t even have to try. But she is also a fantastic actress, whom I come to love over the years. Not many would agree with me, because she is criticized a lot. I think mostly by women who are just jealous. Here is my choice for best & worst Scarlett Johansson movie.


I think we all saw this coming. “Lost in Translation” is such a beautifully made movie, very simple but that its power. Very well written and directed and great performances by both Scarlett and Bill Murray. Can’t get enough of this movie.
Honorable mentions: “The Prestige”, “The Avengers”


I remember when it came out I was dying to see it. When I finally did, I was so disappointed. It wasn’t necessarily bad, but just not so good. At least not worth Scarlett Johansson’s time.
Dishonorable mentions: -

Geen opmerkingen: