donderdag 3 oktober 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1996

This was actually a pretty tough year. I thought more good movies came out this year, but appearantly that was 1995. Well, here are my five favorites of the year 1996.

5. Matilda
Based on my favorite children’s book and a lovely family film. I can watch it over and over again.

4. Independence Day
I have seen this movie so many time, but it’s still awesome. Very patriotic, but who cares.

3. From Dusk Till Dawn
Very bloody, not typical George Clooney, but I did love the tough guy Clooney. Guys mostly liked it because of Salma Hayek.

2. Jerry Maguire
When this movie came out I was still an innocent teenager and very much in love with Tom Cruise. I’ve gotten over that when he started jumping up and down on a couch on the Oprah show, but I still love this movie.

1. Fargo
The first choice was easy. I’m a big fan of this film. Especially Frances McDormand’s character. It’s a very clever movie.

They Almost Made the Top 5: The Cable Guy, The Craft, Trainspotting, 101 Dalmatians

Geen opmerkingen: