donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1994

Before checking any lists on the internet, I just knew 1994 was a great movie year, because some of my favorites of all time are from that year. Here is my list of favorites of 1994.

5. Pulp Fiction
When it came out it wasn’t as popular as now. It’s a true cult movie, you just gotta love it.


4. Léon
Léon is such a great film, directed by Luc Besson. Three very memorable characters came from this movie and gave Natalie Portman eternal fame.


3. The Lion King
I remember seeing this movie in theatres when I was young. What a jawdropping moment that was for me. And I still cry (almost 30 years old) when Mufasa dies.


2. Forrest Gump
My second favorite movie of all time. Seen it many times, love everything about it. Forrest is such a loveable character.


1. The Shawshank Redemption
My all time favorite movie, so pretty logical that it’s on the number one spot. I’m not even going to explain why anymore.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Beverly Hills Cop 3 (don’t judge me), Interview with the Vampire, Speed, True Lies

Geen opmerkingen: