zondag 13 oktober 2013

DVD Collection Update (7)

It's been a while since I did a DVD Collection update. But it has been my birthday las week and I ran into some great bargains. So some great purchases.

I wanted to get this collection for a while and I was super cheap this time. So all the episodes from "Monty Pyhton's Flying Circus" in one DVD box. This is such intelligent humor!

I bought this movie after seeing "Elysium", because both movies were directed by Neil Blomkamp. And I just wanted to own this beautiful steelbook.





Sorry that I don't have a picture yet, because I lend the box to my brother, but I finally got season six of "Sons of Anarchy". It's one of my favorite shows of the moment.

How long have I been waiting for this? This book is amazing and I already saw the movie. The book is better, but I really loved "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close".

I'm most proud on this purchase. I walked passed this boxset so many times, but it was on sale and I just couldn't resist buying it. I love "Prison Break"> It Always made me nervous and I only watched the show once, so it's like experiencing for the first time all over again.

The next three Dvd's were gifts for my birthday. "Lady and the Tramp" is such an adorable movie. Eating spaghetti has never been the same.

And don't you just love "Up". Disney Always touches me right in the heart.

Both Disney Dvd's were from my brother and "Life of Pi" I got from my friends Irene and Evelien. I read the book, but haven't seen the movie yet. Very excited about it!

Geen opmerkingen: