zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

Quotables: "The Lego Movie"

This movie really surprised me, I didn’t expect to like it this much. And it’s very well made and really funny. Here are some of the best quotes from “The Lego Movie”.

Emmet: You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything.

Emmet: Uh, guys? We're about to crash into the sun.
Batman: Yeah, but it's gonna look really cool.

Emmet: [while driving] I wanna go home!
[a house lands in the middle of the roadway and Emmet crashes into it]
Emmet: That's not what I meant!

Emmet: Hey, I can be dark and brooding too - Guys, look, a rainbow!

Lucy: [to Emmet] Come with me if you want to not die.

Lucy: Today will not be known as Taco Tuesday. It will be known as freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!

Bad Cop: You were found at the construction site convulsing with a strange piece.
Emmet: That's disgusting!

Benny: [suddenly appears] Hey, I'm Ben! But you can call me Benny! And I can build a spaceship. Watch this. [starts building a spaceship]

Benny: Spaceship! Spaceship! Spaceship! Spaceship! Spaceship!
Lucy: No! You can't. The skies are surrounded.
Benny: That's okay, I didn't really wanna build a spaceship. Anyway, that's
[kicks his half built spaceship and it falls apart]
 

Emmet: Isn't there a good cop?
Bad Cop: [Changes to good cop] Hi buddy! Want a cup of water?
Emmet: Yeah, actually.
Bad Cop: [Changes back to bad cop]
[Smacks water away]
Bad Cop: Too bad!

Unikitty: You need to be more friendly!

Geen opmerkingen: