donderdag 30 oktober 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (October 2014)

I’m still waiting for another five star movie, but again this month none are present. Some came close and those were the best of the month. Here are my five favourites of October.

5. Withnail and I
I enjoyed it because of the sharp humor, only the British know how to do that well. Not a very spectacular film, but so good on so many levels.


4. Vertigo
This was the third Hitchcock movie I viewed for my challenge. I just love James Stewart.


3. A Late Quartet
This was an excellent movie with fantastic performances. I didn’t hear much about this film before I saw it, and that’s a shame. Because it’s really good. Especially Christopher Walken.


2. Gone Girl
Highly anticipated and for a reason. It’s a great film, well made by David Fincher. Actress Rosamund Pike was the best feature, she blew my mind.


1. Seven Psychopaths
When I saw this was directed by the guy who also made “In Bruges”, I was already sold. Not as good, but again amazing. And really funny in a dark, sinister way.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Bay, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Geen opmerkingen: