donderdag 5 maart 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (February 2015)

Another month has passed and I watched a bunch of movies. Some new ones, some I really regret watching (“Fifty Shades of Grey”) and some classics I really needed to finally see. Here are my five favourites of this month.

5. A Most Violent Year
A story very well told and great performances by Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain.
 
 
4. Into the Woods
I’m a sucker for a good musical. And I also love fairy tales. Here those two are combined and it looks amazing.
 
 
3. Grosse Pointe Blank
John Cusack is my weakness and I’m a bit ashamed that I never saw this movie before. But when I did, I absolutely loved it. John Cusack at his best!
 
 
2. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
A classic and also a remake. One of the better remakes by the way. It might be a bit dated, but that twist ending really freaked me out. That shriek still haunts me…
 
 
1. Big Hero 6
I’m still waiting for a major flop from Disney. It’s simply not possible. “Big Hero 6” is an amazing animation and is filled with characters to love. Especially Baymax. Fist bumps were never this funny.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Cool Hand Luke, In a World, Lawless, Foxcatcher

Geen opmerkingen: