donderdag 2 april 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (March 2015)

I didn’t see that many new movies this month, I rewatched a lot of films. But I could still make a top 5, so here are the best first views of the month of March.

5. Kingsman: The Secret Service
When I first saw the trailer I wasn’t interested at all. When I saw and read all those amazing reviews about “Kingsman: The Secret Service” I got curious. So I decided to check it out for myself. It was one hell of a good time.
 
 
4. Take Shelter
A very dark and gloomy film, with great acting. Slow, but very good. I really loved Jessica Chastain and Michael Shannon.
 
 
3. St. Vincent
You can always trust Bill Murray. His role is magnificent and I enjoyed his performances. I liked seeing Melissa McCarthy in a more serious role, she did a good job. And Naomi Watts was also fantastic.
 
 
2. Enemy
What a mindfuck! This movie left me thinking for days and it really freaked me out. This is a cinematic masterpiece. For the fans, please check out this video of Chris Stuckmann, where he explains the movie. It really helped me understand it more.
 
 
1. Psycho
This is one of the best movies ever made, I just love Alfred Hitchcock movies. What were they thinking making a new version of it? “Psycho” is a movie everyone should see!
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: The Ice Harvest, An American in Paris

Geen opmerkingen: