zaterdag 4 april 2015

Monthly 4: March 2015

March has ended, where we already had some Sunny days here in the Netherlands. Before enjoying April, here are some highlights of my March.
 
 
1. I bought these really cute pajama pants, pink with black hearts. I’m not the girl that loves pink, but I really wanted these pants! And they are very comfortable.

2. I discovered a new hobby: hand lettering. I bought some new supplies and it’s so much fun. And I’m really getting better by the project.

3. I had my moment in October, but my best friend Evelien turned 30 this month. I made an alphabet book of our friendship, with something related to our friendship for every letter in the alphabet. She loved the present.

4. The Dutch version of “The Secret Diary of a Call Girl” just started on television and I really enjoy the show. But after seeing the first episode, there were these amazing bedsheets the girl had on the show. I went looking for them and after hours of checking every online store, I found it. I went out and bought it the next day. Together with those new pajama pants, it’s sleep tight for me!

Geen opmerkingen: