donderdag 30 april 2015

Monthly 4: April 2015

Here are my highlights for the month of april.
 
 
1. I don’t have a lot of plants. Okay, I have one. And a couple on the balcony, but nature takes care of those. So my mom said I should get some cactuses, because they are low maintenance. So I got three and I actually love them!

2. My friend Natascha gave birth to her second daughter Saar this month. She and her husband Mark already had a girl, named Caro.

3. On King’s day it tradition there are lots of flea markets. I always go to them with my mom, but never buy anything. With the exception of this year. I found two awesome DVD’s for only 1 euro each. That’s a bargain!

4. Call me a nerd, but this was my highlight this month, seeing “Avengers: Age of Ultron”. It was freakin’ awesome!!!

Geen opmerkingen: