zaterdag 12 februari 2011

Favorite Lifehouse Songs

I've been a fan of Lifehouse since "Hanging By a Moment " came out. That was in 2001. Now, 10 years later, they have made five great albums and 60-somewhat songs. In The Netherlands there were only a couple of songs that came out and "Hanging By a Moments" and "Halfway Gone" were the only real hits they had here. Sad, sad, sad... because this country has missed out on a lot of great songs. Lifehouse could've been a big band here. But I've been a fan for all those years, even though my country isn't, and I decided to make a top 20 list of my favorite Lifehouse songs. Here it is:

# 20. Sick Cycle Carousel
# 19. Quasimodo
# 18. Halfway Gone
# 17. The Beginning
# 16. Hanging By a Moment
# 15. First Time
# 14. From Where You Are
# 13. Breathing
# 12. All In
# 11. Undone
# 10. Sky is Falling
# 9. Storm
# 8. Trying
# 7. Take Me Away
# 6. Out of Breath
# 5. You and Me
# 4. Spin
# 3. Everything
# 2. Broken
# 1. Blind

It was actually very hard to make this list and I had to cut some great songs for my top 20. But these are my favorites. I think many people will find my number one kinda strange, but ever since I heard this song for the first time I fell in love with it. When I saw them live, they didn't play it, but that's a reason for me to see them again. If you're a Lifehouse fan, let me know what your favorites are.

Geen opmerkingen: