donderdag 19 januari 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Movie Character I Would Date

Off course there are some handsome actors I would date. But do you really know him? In a movie, you really get to know a character, so I made a list of movie characters I would date.

5. Mr. Darcy from “Pride & Prejudice”
This man should be on every womans list. Secretly we all dream of our own Mr.Darcy, a man with manners and respect for women.


4. Indiana Jones from “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
Off course! I love Indy, because he so adventurous and has a great sense of humour. How great would it be to go on a vacation with Indiana Jones?


3. Rob Gordon from “High Fidelity”
I know he's a bit of a douche sometimes, because certain relationship problems he didn't handle very well. But we have a lot in common. He has a passion for music and movies and he loves making lists. Well, I'm a sucker for that!


2. Tom Hannon from “(500) Days of Summer”
Tom is a very kind man, someone who enjoys the little things in life and finds beauty in the strangest places. I think I should be lucky to have him as my guy.


1. Noah Calhoun from “The Notebook”
Just like Allie, I think after meeting him I couldn't really think of any other man. He's practically perfect.


They almost made the top 5: John Grogan from “Marley & Me”, Robbie Hart from “The Wedding Singer”, John McClane from “Die Hard”, Edward Bloom from “Big Fish”, Patrick Verona from “10 Things I Hate About You” and Grigg Harris from “The Jane Austen Book Club”.

Geen opmerkingen: