zaterdag 25 februari 2012

In My Mailbox (35)

Last week no cards. This week only two. It's been a quiet couple of weeks, postcrossing wise. And I still have to receive at least 8 cards. It's weird, but I don't trust the mail these days.

Anyway... the first card I got this week came from Cambridge, UK. First card from that country. It shows the bridges in Cambridge.


Sent on: february 16th 2012
Received on: february 22nd 2012
Distance: 420 km (261 miles)
Travel time: 6 days

Second one came from Louisiana, US. Pretty card with a flower. The school I work at is actually named after this flower.


Sent on: february 10th 2012
Received on: february 22nd 2012
Distance: 7,973 km (4,954 miles)
Travel time: 12 days

Thanks Jennifer and Yvette. Still hoping for more cards next week. Because I'm writing and sending more than I receive....

Geen opmerkingen: