donderdag 16 februari 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Muppets

I've always been obsessed with "The Muppets". Now, the new movie is in theaters and I will go and see it soon. My top 5 of this week is starring my favorite muppets.

5. Beaker
Off course he is a duo with Bunsen, but he’s the better half. Electrocuting himself or blowing up. His suffering makes us laugh out loud. And how he looks, the weird long face and the silly mouth. Don’t even start with what sound comes out of that mouth.


4. Gonzo
Gonzo is a great muppet and that’s all I can call him. Because nobody knows what he really is. I do know Gonzo is a great entertainer, a weirdo and generally doesn’t make a lot of sense. But Gonzo is happy with who he is and that’s what counts.


3. Pepe the King Prawn
Come on, he’s a four-armed prawn with a Spanish accent. Who doesn’t think that’s hilarious and adorable all at once? Pepe is awesome.


2. Oscar the Grouch
Oscar isn’t the most sympathatic character, but never boring. I just think Oscar is awesome, eventhough he is a grouch. I even named my bunny after him.


1. Kermit the Frog
I know… cliché, but Kermit the Frog is the lord of the Muppets. He is so loveable and the actual heart and soul of creator Jim Henson. Kermit the Frog is number one because we love him, and we always will. He touches my heart everytime he sings “The Rainbow Connection”.


They almost made the top 5: Waldorf and Statler, Fozzie, Swedish Chef, Rizzo the Rat, Animal and Rowlf

Geen opmerkingen: