zondag 29 juli 2012

Check This Out # 1

I thought of a new item. It just came to me. I love browsing the internet and sometimes I see amazing things I just want to share them. But you can not share everything on facebook or tumblr. So I decided to share it with you, on my blog. Photos, video's, websites, books, you name it.

I saw this great video a friend of mine posted and it's a musical flashmob in a subway. Just check out the link below.

Subway Flashmob

I saw this on http://somewhereontheiceplanet.tumblr.com/. From "The Fantastic Mr. Fox". A great film, but a fantastic book I'm planning on rereading next month.



Off course this video! Probably everyone saw it, but this is hilarious and the actual proof that the Britisch have humor. Rowan Atkinson at the 2012 opening of the Olympics.

Rowan Atkinson at 2012 Olympics

I saw a production still of the 2012 thriller "Passion" with one of my favorites Rachel McAdams and also rising star Noomi Rapace. It's about a young businesswoman who plots murderous revenge after her boss and mentor steals her idea.



So, if you saw anything awesome and you'd like the share it. Please do, send me anything you think I should check out. See you next time!

Geen opmerkingen: