dinsdag 24 juli 2012

CSI, Robert, Avengers, 50/50, Anna, Emma, Chris, James and Channing

I've been creative, because I made some nice wallpapers again. I realized I haven't posted any in a while so I have a lot to share with you. The first is from CSI. With Catherine being gone, Morgan Brody is my favorite female character. And Nick is still my male favorite. I decided to make a wallpaper with the two of them.


Then Robert Downey Jr. Needs no explanation.



Some wallpapers for the movie "The Avengers".







And for the film "50/50". Plus one of the actresses Anna Kendrick.





This photoshoot of Emma Stone is so nice, I just needed to make a wallpaper with those pictures.



I loved "Snow White and the Huntsman". And Chris Hemsworth is one of the reasons why I liked it so much. This man is perfect.



And James Franco is beyond perfection.



This wallpaper of Channing Tatum is currently on my desktop. I saw "21 Jump Street" on the plane when I was flying to Uganda. It wasn't a fantastic movie, but I always enjoy watching Channing Tatum. And I really, really, really want to see "Magic Mike" but nobody wants to go with me....

Geen opmerkingen: