donderdag 26 juli 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Albums

I was going through my albums the other day, realizing that I don't know a lot of people that still buy albums. Most people download everything. I download music too, but I still buy albums once in a while. I don't have a big collection, but I do have some great ones in my opinion. Here are my five favorite albums.

5. So Far So Good - Bryan Adams
In my teen years Bryan Adams was THE artist for me. I have more of his albums and I listened to this album the most.I know every song by heart and I think technically this album is a best of album. My all-time favorite song is also on it, "(Everything I Do) I Do it For You".



4. Ceremonials - Florence and the Machine
You can't put Florence and the Machine in one genre. What is it? All I know is that Florence is super awesome and very good music. It's different from any other band and every song is different as well. This album is great!



3. Sigh No More - Mumford and Sons
Can you imagine that this is only the debut album? It is so amazing, because there is litteraly not one bad song on this album. This record gives me the chills and I mean that in a good way. I'm a very proud owner.



2. Jagged Little Pil - Alanis Morissette
Also an album I listened to a lot in my teenage years. I actually dressed like her for a little while. All her songs made sense and had such a deep meaning, they made my high school days easier. Thanks Alanis!



1. Stanley Climbfall - Lifehouse
After five (almost six) albums, the second one is still their best. It was (and still is) in my CD player a lot and I love every song on this album. OK, my all-time favorite Lifehouse song isn't on this one, but that proves again why this album is so good and all the songs are as well. And why it's my favorite.



They almost made the top 5: No Name Face - Lifehouse, This is My Truth Tell Me Yours - Manic Street Preachers, Ten - Pearl Jam, Black Album - Metallica, One by One - Foo Fighters, Day & Age - The Killers, Flamingo - Brandon Flowers

Geen opmerkingen: