donderdag 6 september 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Romantic Gestures in Movies

Although I'm single, and happy about it, it doesn't mean I don't have a good sense of romance in me. I can be a hopeless romantic sometimes. The romantic moments in movies, hardly ever happen to real life people. Here are my five favorite romantic gestures as seen in movies.

5. The Library from “Beauty and the Beast”
The Beast gives his library to Belle. I wish I could have walls stacked with books, including a sliding ladder.



4. The Goose Chase from “Amélie”
Amélie setting up a wild goose chase for her beloved Nino all through Paris. I just love that, even women can make great romantic gestures.



3. Singing the Song from “The Wedding Singer”
Adam Sandler boards a plane and enlists the help of Billy Idol in order to serenade Drew Barrymore with his heartfelt song "Growing Old With You."



2. Daffodils from “Big Fish”
Edward is so in love with Sandra, he plants an entire field full of daffodils, her favorite flowers.



1. Boombox from “Say Anything”
John Cusack blasts Peter Gabriel outside Ione Skye’s window. Why doesn’t it ever happen to me?



They almost made the top 5: You’re Just to Good to Be True from “10 Things I Hate About You”, Orange Tic-Tacs from “Juno” Walking into the Factory from "An Officer and a Gentleman" and The Last Meatball from “Lady and the Tramp”

Geen opmerkingen: